Tuesday 24 June 2014

VAPOUR DREAMS - MARY JANE (CANNABIS) & TIRAMISU


DISCLAIMER

I received these E-liquids free of charge from Vapour dreams for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true, honest and accurate.

BOTTLE & LABELLING INFO

These E-liquids came in a soft squeeze 15ml bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, the labels feature the following information:- The flavour, ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, batch number, expire date, tactile triangle and hazardous substances symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant. 

The PG/VG ratios are 60/40

VAPING SETUP

MOD: UVO SYSTEM - ORIGIN
ATOMISER: GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT
COIL & WICK: SINGLE TIGRE 0.5 OHM AND COTTON WICK
BATTERY: FULLY CHARGED PURPLE 30A EFEST 18650

VAPOUR DREAMS - MARY JANE (CANNABIS) 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- Vapour Dreams, Mary Jane Eliquid contains NO  tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) it is just a flavour only to imitate the real thing, you will NOT get High, Stoned or wasted. 


Although it's been 20+ years since I last had an experience with cannabis I do remember what it tastes & smells like and taking this clear Eliquid to the nose for a sniff, I was quite surprised as to what I was smelling, to me it smells a bit like rhubarb mixed with grass or some other plants, definitely not what I remember cannabis smelling like.

Adding a few drops to the dripper I prepared myself for a blast from my misspent youth, the flavour from the vapour is certainly unique.....Taking a large lung hit I could feel a slight sweetness flowing over my tongue, It's almost tasteless on the inhale, the exhale is where the flavours come alive, just like the smell from the bottle the flavour is a mix of rhubarb, freshly cut grass, herbs and plants, it's a very odd flavour to begin with but after a few tokes pulls you kind of get to like it.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the set-up I was using.

The throat hit is quite pleasing too, it's what I would rate as a medium throat hit, not too strong and not too light.

I'll be straight with you, it doesn't taste like any cannabis I've ever had, maybe it's because I only smoked cannabis with tobacco and obviously we're not smoking here so the flavour will be way off from what I was used to, but despite that I actually really like the flavour. If your looking for a real cannabis flavour then unfortunately you've not found it here...but if your looking for a unique flavour away from the fruits and deserts then give this a go...It's actually very nice. 

SCORES
Flavour 8/10
Vapour production 8/10
Throat hit 8/10
Overall 8/10

VAPOUR DREAMS - TIRAMISU

Smelling the Eliquid from the bottle it does smell just like Tiramisu, a lovely coffee aroma mixed with cream.

Tiramisu is one of my all time favourite deserts so when this was sent to me I was quite excited to try it out, vaping this Eliquid I was instantly hit with a very strong creamy coffee flavour, it's quite a bitter flavour and not really like the desert, however it's a great coffee flavour and I've found coffee based Eliquids to be rank in the past and this is a very enjoyable coffee vape.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the set-up I was using.

The throat hit is quite pleasing too, it's what I would rate as a medium throat hit, not too strong and not too light.

Overall I'm a little disappointed that it's not got the tiramisu flavour, the aroma is spot on but somewhere along the line it's been lost in translation, it's not all bad tho, as I've found another coffee vape that I actually quite like, maybe a name change to "creamy Italian coffee" would be more accurate for the flavour, if your looking for a great coffee flavour then look no further, you've found it!

SCORES
Flavour 8/10
Vapour production 8/10
Throat hit 8/10
Overall 8/10


CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment