Sunday 22 June 2014

VAPOR-Z - COOLIO MINT & PEAR DROPS


I received these E-liquids free of charge from Vapor-Z  for the purpose of review, they are from Vapor-Z brand new VZ range, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true, honest and accurate.

These E-liquids came in a hard squeeze 10ml bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, the labels feature the following information:- The flavour, ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, tactile triangle and hazardous substances symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.

The PG/VG Ratios are 70/30.


VAPING SETUP

MOD: UVO SYSTEM - ORIGIN
ATOMISER: GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT
COIL & WICK: DUAL COILS 1 OHM AND COTTON WICKS
BATTERY: FULLY CHARGED PURPLE 30A EFEST 18650

VAPOR-Z - COOLIO MINT

Giving this light caramel coloured Eliquid a quick sniff gives a pleasant sweet peppermint aroma with just a hint of menthol which you can feel as your nose is given a slight cooling tingle.


Since making the YouTube video review of this flavour I've had several different outcomes, let's just take the set-up listed above (the YouTube set-up) I was getting a really strong peppermint and menthol flavour and I described it as "shoving a packet of polos into your mouth at once, with a menthol kick" that was exactly the experience I got from dripping. 

The experience I got from an Evod 2 was totally different altogether, I'm going to assume you know what Murray mints are? OK maybe I shouldn't assume, Murray mints, for those of you that don't know are a minty hard boiled sweet with a creamy almost butterscotch  flavour, for some reason this was the flavour from the Evod 2.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the Trident set-up.

Depending on your set-up, nicotine ETC. your throat hit will vary, although with my set-up I was getting a nice cooling throat hit.

Overall it's a very nice flavour which produces very different results on various set-ups, the experience I enjoyed the most was from dripping, it gave a solid minty-menthol flavour which produced a pleasant cooling throat hit, which for mint flavours I prefer, if your into your minty/menthol flavours, this one is well worth a look.

SCORES
Flavour 9/10
Vapour production 7/10
Throat hit 9/10
Overall 8/10  

VAPOR-Z - PEAR DROPS

When giving this light pink Eliquid a sniff there's no denying that the aroma is that of pear drop sweets.

Vaping this Eliquid bought back the memory's of  motorway journeys of my childhood, pear drop sweets was my parents confectionery of choice for those long drives and the flavour has been pulled off precisely with this Eliquid, it's a solid flavour, the inhale and exhale give the same sweet pear flavour time and time again, it's sweet but not overbearingly so, it's definitely an all day vape for me.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the Trident set-up.

Depending on your set-up, nicotine ETC. your throat hit will vary, although with my set-up I was getting a nice throat hit.

Overall I've really enjoyed this flavour, being a fan of the sweets it was inevitable I was going to like it. if you've never had pear drop sweets before you might have had Kopparberg pear cider? either way Vapor-Z pear drops Eliquid tastes exactly like these, if your a fan of either you'll love it, if you've never tried pear drop sweets (your missing out) or Kopparberg pear cider (again..your missing out) or even pears then give it a go, you'll be in for a treat!

SCORES
Flavour 10/10
Vapour production 7/10
Throat hit 9/10
Overall 9/10





CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has given amazing information ,I would definitely recommend this blog to others. If you want risk free options try e-liquid

    ReplyDelete