Wednesday 11 June 2014

INSPECTOR11VAPES - CCTB & PLANTATION


I received these E-liquids free of charge from Inspector11vapes for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true, honest and accurate.

These E-liquids came in a hard squeeze 10ml bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, the labels feature the following information:- ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, tactile triangle built into the cap, it is missing the hazardous substances symbols, however after talking to Keith who runs inspector11vapes he's assured me that this will be changed very soon.



VAPING SETUP


MOD: UVO SYSTEM - ORIGIN
ATOMISER: GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT
COIL & WICK: DUAL COILS 1 OHM AND COTTON WICKS
BATTERY: FULLY CHARGED PURPLE 30A EFEST 18650


INSPECTOR11VAPES - CCTB

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured E-liquid a sniff, I got the aroma of what appears to me blueberry muffins it's a fairly sweet smelling liquid and has that bakery type fragrance to it, this Eliquid has a 60/40 PG/VG ratio.

Whenever I recieve an E-liquid with an obscure name or just generally non-descriptive, I never turn to the manufactures website to try and find out what the flavour is, I mean....what's the fun in that? so when CCTB showed up, I started my decoding methods, trying to remember if I've tasted the flavours elsewhere to help unravel the mystery.

Taking a big lung hit, feeling the vapour in my mouth, there's a huge amount of cream and what tasted to me like white fairy cakes or muffin, Ah....CC, must mean "cream cake" OK, getting somewhere. exhaling the smooth creamy vapour, blackcurrants started to come into the flavour leaving an almost jam like sweetness, "right" I'm thinking...Cream cake, Blackcurrant jam....what's the T?? well 30 minuets has passed very quickly and I'm non-the-wiser as to what this elusive T flavour is, so I turn to Inspector11vapes website, look up CCTB....Cornish Cream Tea with Blackcurrant jam, Ahhhh Scones Cream and jam, well I was close!

Throat hit is nice and smooth, absolutely no harsh kick to the back of your throat, for me this is perfect as it makes vaping this all day enjoyable.

Vapour production is good, giving out fair bit of vapour on the set-up I was using.

Overall now I know what the flavour is based on, it's bang on, had plenty of cream teas myself, having lived in Devon for most of my life (obviously we do it the right way in Devon) It's smooth, creamy and sweet, just like the real deal, but without all those calories.

Flavour 8/10
Vapour production 8/10
Throat hit 7/10
Overall 8/10

INSPECTOR11VAPES - PLANTATION

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured E-liquid a sniff, I'm getting a very nice aroma of ripe banana's, I was guessing this may have been the case with a name like plantation!

The flavour of plantation is really nice, it's a solid flavour which stays the same on the inhale and exhale, the flavour I got was of ripe banana's mixed with a subtle warming spices and rum, really very nice! it does take a few vapes to fully recognise the flavours but it reminded me a lot of Morgans spiced rum mixed with banana. 

Throat hit is nice,no harsh kick to the back of your throat but gives a pleasant warming sensation , for me this is a all day, everyday vape.

Vapour production is good, giving out fair bit of vapour on the set-up I was using.

Overall I was happy to find this flavour had a real banana flavour rather than the foam sweets flavour, although, plantation does have a slight sweetness to it, it's not sickly, the spiced element of the flavour isn't immediately apparent neither is the rum, but once you've got them, they are there to stay.

Flavour 8/10
Vapour Production 8/10
Throat hit 8/10
Overall 8/10





CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment