Sunday 8 June 2014

VAPOUR-Z - MAPLE & CARAMEL / POP-I PIPE TOBACCO


I received these E-liquids free of charge from Vapor-Z  for the purpose of review, they are from Vapor-Z brand new VZ range, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true, honest and accurate.

These E-liquids came in a hard squeeze 10ml bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, the labels feature the following information:- The flavour, ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, tactile triangle and hazardous substances symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.

The PG/VG Ratios are Unknown as they are not listed on the bottle or on the website.



VAPING SETUP

MOD: UVO SYSTEM - ORIGIN
ATOMISER: GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT
COIL & WICK: DUAL COILS 1 OHM AND COTTON WICKS
BATTERY: FULLY CHARGED PURPLE 30A EFEST 18650

VAPOR-Z - MAPLE & CARAMEL 

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this clear, light golden coloured E-liquid a sniff is just like you've opened up a bottle of maple syrup it's truly a fantastic sweet aroma that really gets your mouth watering.

The Flavour from the vapour is truly amazing, the maple syrup flavour actually tastes of maple syrup, (you might think that this is a given seeing that that's part of this flavour, you obviously haven't tried a certain Chinese brands maple syrup flavour....have you?) then there's the caramel which adds a nice sweet creamy flavour, these two flavours combined make for one truly sweet, smooth vape, which has a really nice after taste, if your into desert/sweet vapes then you really are going to love this E-liquid, for me it's too sweet to be an all day vape, but in short sessions I'm really enjoying this flavour.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the set-up that I'm using.

Throat hit is silky smooth, this as regular readers/viewers will know that, for me this is perfect.

Overall I'm blown away by the flavour, It really is like eating maple syrup & caramel, but without the sugar and calories to go with it, still... it doesn't stop me from smashing a whole box of Toffee chocolates whilst typing this, but hey that's life....It's sweet, smooth and tastes bloody amazing!

Flavour 9/10
Vapour production 8/10
Throat hit 6/10
Overall 8/10

VAPOR-Z POP-I PIPE TOBACCO

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this clear, light golden coloured E-liquid a sniff....I'll be totally honest here...I didn't get much of any aroma from the bottle, but that really doesn't mean a thing where E-liquids are concerned.

Now for those of you that don't know, or have never tried a pipe tobacco E-liquid before the flavours can vary massively, ranging from, full on "what-your-granddad-used-to-smoke", to a light, floral, earthy, aromatic tobacco. 

pop-I pipe tobacco is a floral one...a nice one at that, it's got a flowery, slightly smokey, earthy tobacco flavour, if you've never tried a pipe tobacco before then I'd recommend this one as it's not overpowering in the slightest, but does have a full flavour (if that makes sense?) it's mellow, aromatic and just right for chilling out with.

Vapour production is really quite good, giving out a decent amount of vapour on the set-up that I'm using.

Throat hit is mild, not a harsh vape at all.

Overall I'm loving this pipe tobacco flavour, it's light enough to vape all day whilst not compromising the flavour, if your into your tobacco flavours then give this a go, I'm sure you won't be disappointed and for those that want to get into tobacco flavours, try this one out, it's not nutty, overly smokey OR anything like "licking an ashtray" you'll be pleasantly surprised I'm sure....Remember though that taste is subjective, these are just my thoughts.

Flavour 8/10
Vapour production 8/10
Throat hit 8/10
Overall 8/10




CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment