Monday 26 May 2014

EUPHORIC VAPING - TOBACCO FLAVOURS FROM THE INTENSE RANGE


These three flavours were sent out to me free of charge from Euphoric Vaping for the purpose of review, all opinions stated from here on in are my own and are what I believe to be true, honest and accurate.

Euphoric Vaping - All three flavours are 75/25 PG/VG they also came in cardboard boxes each containing a 10ml hard squeeze bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, needle nose nozzle and is well labelled with a basic ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, flavour, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant



EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW


JOYETECH - EVIC SET TO 11W

MINI RDA - 1.4OHM COIL & COTTON WICK

EUPHORIC VAPING - FRENCH PIPE 12MG 

Removing the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured Eliquid a smell I got a slight smoky fragrance, to maybe elaborate a bit more on that, would be a woody smoky fragrance like wood chips that have been slightly toasted or the essence of that.

The flavour of this Eliquid has a nice smoky sweetness to it, a bit like a RY4 just a tiny bit darker, there's also a slight nutty flavour as well, this combined with the caramel RY4 type flavour is really great, it's all finished with a lovely aromatic woody smoky flavour.

The throat hit is really smooth and is a real pleasure to vape.

Overall it's a fantastic flavour, I've never smoked a pipe so don't really know if it's a genuine pipe tobacco flavour, all I can tell you is that it's one really fine tobacco vape, it's really a mild flavour that's had me coming back for more and more.

Flavour 8/10
Throat hit 5/10
Vapour production 9/10
Overall 8/10

EUPHORIC VAPING - SMOOTH TOBACCO 12MG 

Removing the cap off the bottle to give this dark bronze coloured Eliquid a smell I got a really nice woody fragrance, like smelling scented wood chips.

The flavour of this Eliquid is woody, slightly earthy, smoky, mixed with figs....might sound mad but these flavours mixed together create a fantastic smooth tobacco flavour, hence the name of this Eliquid, it's a solid flavour being that to me the inhale is the same as the exhale, nice and aromatic too.

Smooth throat hit again with this one but I'm not one for throat hit anyway so this for me is a plus.

Overall another great tobacco flavour, considering the colour of this Eliquid I assumed that it would be a strong dark flavour like a cigar liquid would be, obviously I was wrong and it just goes to show you shouldn't judge a Eliquid by it's colour.

EUPHORIC VAPING - FLUE CURED TOBACCO 12MG

Removing the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured Eliquid a smell I got virtually no fragrance from the bottle, although there is something there just can't really get a solid aroma, this by the way means absolutely nothing in the world of Eliquids!

The flavour is extremely bold and intense with this Eliquid, it's a smoked wood mixed with those earthy notes giving it a fine aromatic tobacco flavour and one which I most associate with being a pipe tobacco flavour it's very smooth and extremely Moorish.

Throat hit is smooth, which actually to me, makes this even more of a pleasure to vape!

Overall an awesome tobacco flavour, probably my favourite out of the bunch, as I said, it's smooth, full of flavour and a real treat to vape, what I would call a real pipe tobacco flavour, if you've never tried flue cured tobacco then I highly recommend you do, really great flavour!

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 5/10
Vapour production 8/10
Overall 9/10





CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING

No comments:

Post a Comment