Friday 23 May 2014

CRAFT VAPES - GUMMY & CHERRY BOMB


I received these E-liquids free of charge from Vivd Vapes for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Both flavours came in a soft squeeze 7ML bottles featuring a child proof safety caps and are well labelled with a ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.


EQUIPMENT USED IN THIS REVIEW

JOYETECH EVIC - SET TO 11W
MINI RDA - 1.2OHM MICRO COIL COTTON WICK

CRAFT VAPES - GUMMY 70/30 PG/VG

Giving this light yellow Eliquid a smell from the bottle, I was getting the aromas you would typically get from opening a bag of gummy sweets *cough* Haribo *cough*, a mixed fruit concoction, yummy!


The flavour from the vapour is pretty much the same as on the nose, except you can actually pick out the fruits, some of what I was getting were.
  • orange
  • lemon
  • apple
  • pineapple
  • cherry
There may be more,the cherry really comes out on the exhale, imagine grabbing a handful of Haribo sweets and shoving them all into your mouth at once and you've pretty much got how this Eliquid tastes, it's a really nice smooth fruity flavour which leaves a nice gummy sweet flavour in it's wake.

Throat hit is virtually none, this doesn't matter to me anyway as it's all about the flavour.

Overall this is a cracking flavour, one that'll keep the big kid in us all very happy!

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 4/10 (not counting for overall)
Vapour production 8/10
Overall 8/10

CRAFT VAPES - CHERRY BOMB 70/30 PG/VG

Giving this pink-ish coloured Eliquid a smell from the bottle, I got a really nice sweet floral aroma with a slight cherry tone to it.

The flavour of this Eliquid has really bowled me over, it appears to me as a fantastic combination of all Craft Vapes tobacco flavours rolled into one with possibly the most authentic cherry flavour I've ever experienced in an Eliquid, the tobaccos are a mix of floral and woody tones, they are a bright tobacco flavour which are very light, delicate and aromatic in flavour which I've really enjoyed!

There's a good amount of throat hit with this too, nothing overly harsh but a good hit.

Overall I've really enjoyed this flavour and reading what others have said about it I've come to the conclusion that they've really misunderstood what this flavour is all about, it's an experience of fine light aromatic tobaccos mixed with that really lovely cherry flavour, as I'm writing this, the last of the bottle is going into the dripper, this next five minutes I will be in vaping heaven!

Flavour 10/10
Vapour production 9/10
throat hit 8/10
Overall 9/10

Visit Vivd Vapes and Experience Craft Vapes! 




CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment