Saturday 31 May 2014

CRAFT VAPES - CRISP KIWI & IRISH COFFEE


I received these E-liquids free of charge from Vivd Vapes for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Both flavours came in soft squeeze 7ML sample bottles featuring a child proof safety caps and are well labelled with a ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.

All Craft Vapes E-liquids are 70/30 PG/VG ratios


VAPING SETUP 

UVO SYSTEM - ORIGIN
GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT

CRAFT VAPES - CRISP KIWI

Sometimes an E-liquid will like to play on your senses, this E-liquid is called "Crisp Kiwi" so when you smell this liquid from the bottle, one would assume to have the aroma of Kiwi...Right? Wrong (or at least I think so) instead you get a lovely sweet strawberry and lemon aroma...Big surprise!

It's actually when you take a vape, the Crisp Kiwi flavour comes rushing in, straight from the inhale you can feel the sweetness flowing over your tongue with a slight tingle, on the exhale there's the explosion of fresh sweet strawberry followed by a fizzy lemon flavour, I'm unsure if it's sherbet or lemonade but either way it adds to the overall flavour experience.

Throat hit has an initial thump although extremely smooth, none of the Craft Vapes range have a harsh throat hit, which for me makes them a real pleasure to vape.   

Vapour production is great producing nice thick clouds of vapour, as do all E-liquids that I've tried from the Craft Vapes range.

Overall this is a really nice sweet fruity flavour with a fizzy finish, one that caught me off guard with the strawberry and lemon hidden within, it is one of those flavours which will be a joy to vape on hot summers days, a really juicy vape with a refreshing side to it, definitely an all day vape!

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 8/10
Vapour production 9/10
Overall 9/10

CRAFT VAPES - IRISH COFFEE

Out of all the Craft Vapes flavours this is the one I was dreading, for a start it's a coffee vape, historicity me and coffee vapes have never got on. It's a very dark coloured E-liquid and removing the cap off the bottle I knew something was different with this coffee flavour than from previous experiences, there's the freshly roasted coffee beans aroma along with Irish cream liqueur and whiskey!

With an open mind I took a vape...Wow! this is the first coffee vape I've ever had where the coffee flavour isn't mega dark, almost thick tasting. instead it's like a real full flavoured ground coffee with an awesome creamy sensation as it flows to the back of your throat, this is also where the whiskey flavour comes into play, warming your throat and tasting exactly how you would expect an Irish coffee to taste.

Throat hit is super smooth, nice relaxing vaping experience.

Vapour production is great producing nice thick clouds of vapour, as do all E-liquids that I've tried from the Craft Vapes range

Overall, this is a huge surprise, a coffee vape I actually like, it's changed my views on the coffee flavours a little bit, although if this was a straight coffee flavour I probably wouldn't like it, I wouldn't say this is a morning vape purely because it's got a whiskey flavour to it, however it's a perfect after dinner vape although obviously I'm not telling you when you should vape this fabulous flavour, that's up to you! hats off to Craft Vapes for absolutely nailing an enjoyable coffee E-liquid.

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 7/10
Vapour production 9/10
Overall 9/10





No comments:

Post a Comment