Tuesday 15 April 2014

THE NEW FLAVOUR FROM DIGBYS JUICES - HOOLIGAN

I received this E-liquid Free of charge from Digbysjuices.co.uk for the purpose of review, my opinion of the product is my own.

Lady's and gentlemen I present to you....Hooligan! The new flavour from digbys juices.

This E-liquid comes in a glass 10ml bottle with dripping pipette, the bottles do not have child safety caps but do have tamper proof seals for extra security whilst in transit.

The label on the bottle is Digbys standard label which is a nice design featuring the company logo and period illustrations, nicotine strength, ingredient list and safety warnings and is fully CLP compliant.

I vaped this E-liquid in the Aqua atomiser with a 0.7ohm dual coil set up with cotton wicks on the origin mod in hybrid mode complete with a fully charged Efest 30amp battery producing around 25 watts of power.


Now the first time I opened the bottle to see what Digbys Hooligan smelt like I was surprised to be getting a bubblegum type of aroma, this morphed over time even becoming slightly almondy or amaretto in appearance, finally over the course of a few weeks it had changed again to what I think might be it's final scent, which On this occasion opening the bottle I was greeted to a fantastic sweet fragrance of mixed fruits with that little bit extra...A few mystery notes which really grabbed my attention!

The liquid it's self is a fairly clear, I've no idea what PG/VG blend Hooligan is? but those details will be available on Digbys juices website, It's not overly viscous and is totally suitable to vape on any clearomiser or cartomiser set-up's but as with most of Digbys Juices for best results vape with a dripping atomiser or Rebuildable for maximum flavour. 

On Taking my first vape of Hooligan my mind was all over the place...first reaction was... is it bubblegum, anise, dandelion and burdock or Tobacco?? Fact is there's none of these flavours in Hooligan at all.

So what did I eventually come up with, seeing that there's no flavour profiles as of now, remember taste is subjective what I experienced you may not.

One of the first Flavours you will encounter with Hooligan is Wintergreen, it's a very difficult to explain flavour, it's used in toothpaste, chewing gum and other generally minty things, it's kind of woody and has minty/menthol characteristics although it's not minty/menthol in it's self....you'll be forgiven in thinking it is though, if you know the flavour you'll know what I'm on about, wintergreen also gives a nice sweetness to the overall flavour. you'll also be experiencing some citrus flavours in there too, Lemon, Lime and Orange these are also accompanied by apple and cherry.

Now I'm not a clever-clogs but there is another flavour in this E-liquid...one that I have no idea what it tastes like but was told that it's in there...that flavour is mandrake also known as Mandragora, a plant which is steeped in history, myth and legend.

On the inhale your going to get the nice sweetness of the wintergreen followed by the citrus notes of the lemon, lime and orange. 

The exhale is where the Apple and cherry comes rushing through to finish off this extremely Moorish flavour, it's got a wetness to it too if you know what I mean, it won't leave your mouth feeling dry at all. 

Where the mandrake comes into it I don't know but it wouldn't be the same without it.

Vapour production is very good, nice thick clouds but this could be down to my set-up, the aroma is a sweet fruity fragrance.

Overall Hooligan is a very interesting flavour with many layers and fairly complex, my experience may be different to yours but there's absolutely nothing out there that tastes like Hooligan to give any real flavour description, although the flavour sometimes reminds me of the smell of an old chemist shop with a fruity twist, it's an absolutely stunning flavour and definitely one that you'll have to try for yourself!

.Hooligan is available right now at Digbys Juices and is priced at £4.99 + P&P


Flavour 9/10
Throat Hit 7/10
Vapour production 9/10
Overall 9/10






Another DigbysJuices Masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment