Tuesday 15 April 2014

MUM'S CUSTARD BY DIGBYSJUICES.CO.UK

I received this Eliquid Free of charge from Digbysjuices.co.uk for review, Mum's Custard Eliquid comes in a soft squeze 10ml plastic bottle with needle nose dripper, the bottles feature child safety caps and have tamper proof seals for extra security.

The label on the bottle is Digbys standard label which is a nice design featuring the company logo and period illustrations, nicotine strength, ingredient list and safety warnings and is fully CLP compliant.


I vaped this Eliquid on a mini dripping atomiser with a 1.2ohm coil and cotton wick with a vamo v5 at 11w.

On opening the bottle your greeted to a fantastic smell of vanilla with a creamy back notes which really grabs your attention!

The liquid it's self is a rich dark amber colour and a 50/50 PG/VG blend so not overly viscous and totally suitable to vape on any clearomiser or cartomiser set-up, for best results vape Digbys Juices on a dripping atomiser or rebuildable.

On Taking my first vape of Digbys Mum's custard I instantly knew that this was unlike any vanilla custard I had tasted before, it has a fantastic smooth creamy and milky vanilla inhale, on the exhale you'll be getting the Pièce de résistance of this remarkable E-liquid and that is the brown sugar, it really brings this alive with a sweet caramelised flavour, it's so good you could almost eat it! 

This isn't your tinned custard flavour at all.... There's a fantastic sense of nostalgia with it, From a time where custard was made from scratch and somehow Digbys have managed to capture that and bottle it.

Vapour production is great, nice thick clouds, this could be down to my set-up, the aroma is a really lovely vanilla fragrance.

When I first started vaping I was trying out every flavour under the sun, trying to find "that perfect vape" when one day I stumbled upon a vanilla custard flavour....Taking my first vape of that vanilla custard I instantly fell in love with the flavour, from that day forward I was on a personal quest to find the Perfect vanilla custard E-liquid......Well  It's taken me 3 years and many vanilla custard E-liquids, but now I can honestly say......My Quest is complete!!.

Flavour 10/10
Throat Hit 10/10
Vapour production 10/10
Overall 10/10





2 comments: