Friday 9 May 2014

VAPE VINE - DRUNKEN CRUMBLE


I received this E-liquid free of charge for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Vape vine - Drunken crumble came in a hard squeeze 10ML bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, needle nose nozzle and is well labelled with a ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, born on date, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.



EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW:

JOYETECH - EVIC:- SET TO 11 WATTS
MINI DRIPPING ATOMISER:- 1.1 MICRO COIL AND COTTON WICK

VAPE VINE - DRUNKEN CRUMBLE

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured liquid a sniff, I got the wonderful smell of rhubarb and vanilla, it's a very pleasant sweet smell.

Taking my first vape of this liquid was an immediate WOW! moment, there was things going on in this flavour which I really wasn't expecting and it all took me a bit by surprise, the flavours that was jumping out are as follows.
  • Rhubarb 
  • Sherry
  • Cinnamon
  • Vanilla Custard
Now you might be wondering why I was surprised by the flavours, well...a few weeks back I had the opportunity of trying another rhubarb and custard flavour E-liquid... that tasted just like the rhubarb and custard flavoured sweets, so naturally I had prepared myself for a similar flavour....Wrong!

The flavours in this liquid are just like their real counterparts and has a very natural flavour rather than the candy type flavour...it all starts off with the rhubarb which appears to have that baked flavour this then changes into a nice warming flavour which I can only best describe as a fortified wine like a sherry with a very slight sprinkle of cinnamon which is all perfectly rounded out by a smooth and creamy vanilla custard.

Without doubt this is probably one of the best flavours I've tasted this year, it's so layered and interesting that it's really hard to put down, it has a nice sweetness to it but it's one you'll be able to vape all day without feeling sick as the sweetness is perfectly balanced and you certainly won't get bored of the flavour.

This is a real gem of an E-liquid and one I'll always have a bottle to hand as it's really rare to find such a fantastic flavour like this....Amazing!

Flavour 10/10
Throat hit 8/10
Vapour production 10/10
Overall 9/10





CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment