Sunday 18 May 2014

VAPE VINE - BRITISH SUMMER


I received this E-liquid free of charge from Vape vine for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Vape vine - British summer came in a hard squeeze 10ML bottle featuring a child proof safety cap, needle nose nozzle and is well labelled with a ingredient list, safety warnings, nicotine strength, born on date, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP & CLP compliant.

EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW:

UVO SYSTEMS - ORIGIN
GRAND VAPOUR - TRIDENT:- 0.5 TIGRE COIL AND COTTON WICK
FULLY CHARGED 18650 30A PURPLE EFEST



VAPE VINE - BRITISH SUMMER

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this golden coloured liquid a sniff, I got the wonderful smell of strawberry's and lots of other fruits, it reminds me of a jug of fruit punch which you might have on a hot summers day, it's a very pleasant sweet smell.

When you vape British summer for the first time, your taste buds will be under immediate assault...in a very good way! the flavours which I felt I was getting are.

  • Strawberry
  • Apple
  • mint
  • Blackberry's/Blackcurrant
  • Citrus
  • Cucumber
It's got this fantastic taste of a classic fruit punch, which you might have on a summers day.

The main flavour which really stands out is the strawberry's, but the more you vape the more the other flavours start to appear, the inhale is a strawberry, apple and berry medley with a lovely minty twist, the exhale brings the fizz of the citrus giving it a cloudy lemonade flavour, it leaves a long lasting after taste which is where the cucumber flavour for me appears it's a cool mouthwatering, sweet, all natural flavour.

I've been vaping a while now and you kind of know what flavours you like and the ones you don't, for me liquids which have had strawberry flavours have never gone down well, I can't really put my finger on as to why this has been, but that's just how it's been, British summer has somewhat changed that by being one of the only liquids containing strawberry that I've genuinely liked, obviously if you like strawberry vapes your going to love this.

For me this will probably be the taste of summer as I'm looking forward to vaping this on those long summer days It's a lovely fruity and refreshingly cool flavour.

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 7/10
Vapour production 9/10
Overall 9/10





Visit https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkeysVapeReviews for all my videos and remember to subscribe...Thanks for watching!
CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you 100%! This is my fav Vape Vine juice...so far!

    ReplyDelete