Tuesday 6 May 2014

TRIP HAMMER - FRUIT PASTILLES


I got this Eliquid inside my April 2014 edition of DrippaBox, all opinions in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

Trip Hammers - Fruit pastilles came in a clear soft squeeze 10ml bottle featuring child proof safety cap, it has a very simple one fits all label featuring a basic ingredient list, usual safety warnings and hazard symbols making them CLP compliant.



EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW:

UVO SYSTEMS - ORIGIN
GRAND VAPOR - TRIDENT V2:- DUAL MICRO COIL 1.0Û
FULLY CHARGED EFEST 30 AMP 18650 BATTERY


TRIP HAMMER - FRUIT PASTILLES 

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this dark reddish liquid a sniff your instantly hit by the sweet/sharp fragrance of citrus fruit, it's a very smooth aroma.


Back when I was a young boy, I remember watching the fruit pastilles adverts on the tv....you know the one with the basketball player who was challenged by a kid not to chew, but failed miserably....well that was kind of how I was with fruit pastilles, although I (as with many others) had a great game to play with my mates....how many fruit pastilles could you shove in to your gob at one time! 

I remember the taste well, a really sweet/sour citrus flavour that made your mouth water and you just had to chew to make it stop resulting in one aching jaw!

This E-liquid pretty much nails that flavour down to a tee, the inhale begins fruity and sweet like you've started with just the blackcurrant ones, the exhale brings the sharpness of the lemon, lime and orange, a fantastic combination of sweet and sour fruitiness which just seems to pop in your mouth, everything about this screams fruit pastilles.

It's a flavour which will probably evoke a lot of memory's from every ones childhood and I can guarantee it will bring a smile to your face once they come flooding back, a great flavour from memory lane and one you can enjoy minus getting bits stuck in your teeth.....and the aching jaw!

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 9/10
Vapour production 8/10
Overall 9/10



CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment