Thursday 1 May 2014

DIGBYS JUICES - APPLE & CINNAMON PUDDING


I recieved this E-liquid free of charge for the purpose of review, all opinions stated in this review are my own and are what i believe to be true honest and accurate.

Digbys Juices - Apple & cinnamon pudding came in a hard squeeze 10ml bottle featuring child proof safety caps, needle nose nozzle and is well labelled with an ingredient list, safety warnings,nicotine strength, tactile triangle and hazard symbols making them CHIP compliant.


Digbys Apple & Cinnamon pudding is a 50/50 PG/VG mix giving it a great smooth flavour and fantastic vapour production.


EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS REVIEW:

JOYETECH - EVIC:- SET TO 11 WATTS
MINI DRIPPING ATOMISER:- 1.2Û MICRO COIL & COTTON WICK

DIGBYS JUICES - APPLE & CINNAMON PUDDING

Taking the cap off the bottle to give this rather nice looking dark amber liquid a smell, you'd be excused in actually thinking you was smelling a freshly baked apple pie, it's a sweet smelling liquid which has mostly pie crust and cinnamon notes from the bottle.

Vaping this Eliquid you'd be excused again in thinking you was eating an apple pie! OK let's start from the top, the flavours I'm getting vaping this fantastic apple pie flavour are:

  • Apple jam infused with cinnamon
  • Perfectly baked short crust pastry
  • creamy custard
Every time I vape this I always imagine I'am actually eating a freshly baked apple pie, the way the apple flavour has a jammy taste is absolutely fantastic and having the cinnamon appear as though it's been literally sprinkled into it giving a sweet but warming flavour is incredible.

The pastry flavour is so realistic I've narrowed it down to that short crust flavour, you can actually visualise that if this was a real apple pie it would have a lovely golden crust on the outside, it's all finished off with a helping of smooth custard which to me is more of an after taste rather than being part of the main flavour.

Digbys really don't mess about when it comes to flavour, this is about as authentic apple pie vape you could possibly get, I've had others which have been nice but too sickly, this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that makes this a real enjoyable all day vape....Outstanding!!


Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 8/10
Vapour prodution 9/10
overall 9/10


CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!


1 comment:

  1. Agree with you whole heartedly! Couldn't have put it into words myself but I could taste it as I was reading your review. Already have this one but always interested in what others think. For me, this is my comfort vape... think it is because, as you say, it really is like eating a good, home baked Apple Pudding. The cinnamon is subtle, again as you say, just a sprinkling, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete