Tuesday 29 April 2014

WWW.UKELIQUID.CO.UK VAPOURLITES RANGE REVIEW



I recieved three E-liquids free of charge from www.ukeliquid.co.uk for the purpose of review, all opinions in this review are my own and are what I believe to be true honest and accurate.

The nice people at UK E-liquid have sent me out three 10ML bottles of their vapourlites range, all three bottles come packaged in cardboard boxes with clear to read information regarding flavour, nicotine strength, ingredient list, safety warnings and are fully chip compliant, the same information is also on the bottle labels themselves along with child proof safety caps and tamper proof seals.

The three flavours I'll be reviewing are all 80/20 PG/VG 18MG and are as follows.

  1. Virginian tobacco
  2. Menthol
  3. Apple

The setup I used to vape all three flavours is the same.

  • Joyetech eVic set to 11 watts
  • Mini RDA 1.2 ohm micro coil with cotton wick

VIRGINIA TOBACCO 80/20 PG/VG 18MG

Smelling this E-liquid from the bottle is like opening up a fresh pouch of golden Virginia tobacco an extreamly distinctive smell and one that brought back the old memory's of my roll up days, quite impressed with the authentic fragrance.

With everything smelling as it should I proceeded to add 4-5 drops into the dripper and took a vape, wow was my initial reaction, the flavour was excatly like the fresh tobacco smell from the bottle, it's not the same flavour as combusted tobacco but more of the fresh tobacco from the pouch flavour, really nice....previous tobacco vapes had for me been either nutty or fig like flavours, so having a proper tobacco flavour was really great.

The vapour production was quite good but I'll put that down to my micro coil set up as 80/20 PG/VG ratios generally give more flavour and throat hit rather than vapour, the aroma was a slight tobacco fragrance that didn't smell like smoke!

Overall I was extremely impressed with this flavour, especially considering in my head (even before I had even tried it) I had written it off as being a bad flavour, just goes to show how flavours have advanced on to being more and more like what they claim to be.

Flavour 9/10
Throat Hit 9/10
Vapour production 7/10
Overall 8/10


MENTHOL 80/20 PG/VG 18MG

Taking the cap off this one is like opening up a packet of polos, doesn't seem that strong of a flavour taking a sniff from the bottle.

Taking the first vape of this E-liquid is like breathing in a minty Arctic wind, extremely cooling menthol throat hit with a nice clean minty after taste, to be honest there is nothing overly special about this flavour, but if your into your menthols you wont go wrong with this E-liquid.

The vapour production from this liquid is fairly light even with the micro coil set up that I used showing the 80/20 ratios especially with the colossal throat hit and flavour that this brings,the aroma of the vapour produced is a light minty fragrance.

Overall a good menthol flavour with a cracking cooling throat hit, like I said if your into menthols you cant really go wrong with this flavour.

Flavour 9/10
Throat hit 9/10
Vapour production 4/10
Overall 7/10

APPLE 80/20 18MG

The smell I got from the bottle had me worried about how this E-liquid might taste, the fragrance was that similar to that of an apple scented car air freshener, after putting 3-4 drops into the RDA I prepared for the worst! sucking the vapour into my lungs I breathed a vaprous sigh of relief, pure fresh sweet & juicy cox's apple flavour which wasn't at all what I was expecting, the picture on the bottle and box shows a green granny smith apple, which by nature have a sharp distinctive flavour, this (like I said beforehand) wasn't the flavour I got, but I'm not complaining.

The vapour production from this liquid is fairly light even with the micro coil set up that I used showing the 80/20 ratios especially with the mild throat hit and flavour that this brings,the aroma of the vapour produced is a light apple fragrance.

Overall this apple flavour had been a surprise from start to finish, don't judge a E-liquid by it's smell or packaging, most of the time it'll be a completely different vaping experience and this was proved with this fine flavour.

Flavour 8/10
Throat hit 7/10
Vapour production 7/10
Overall 7/10







CLICK HERE TO HELP SAVE VAPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment